Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update

Hello,
It has been a while since I last posted something so here goes something new. I passed all my classes I took in the spring semester. This is wonderful because I was in a really difficult cost accounting class which I wasn't sure if I would pass, but I did and I have moved on to a new semester.
I decided to take 2 classes in the summer so that I can graduate in April 2010, next year! I am really excited to be that close to finally graduating!
So, I will be starting up my second class for the summer this thursday and it will run till the second week in august. My first class i started this summer will be ending around the 7th of july. I am pretty excited to have this class done with and to be moving on to what everyone tells me an easier class.
Well, I felt obligated to my readers, as few as they are, to let you in on some of the happenings of my life.
P.S.
Parker&Norton have become very familiar with their cage and all the little toys in it. It is fun to watch those two as they hang upside down from the top of the cage while trying to nibble on things that are hanging down inside the cage, it is funny sight to see.

8 comments:

Dellitt said...

Eli and Hayden love your birds. I don't know that I've ever seen them. I don't think you have them out in your main living area.

When can we have a Settlers of Catan game? Mom and dad might not be able to do it, with the house getting built. But we could probably get Alec to play.

Also, are you and Beth wanting to come to the Art Festival with me on Friday? It actually costs $10 per person to get in, so that's something to consider.

Dellitt said...

Oh, also, congratulations for doing well in your classes. I'm excited for your graduation!

Beth said...

I love our chirpers! I'm so glad we got them to brighten up our apt!

Dellitt said...

Oh, how was your class that started today?

Andy said...

So my class that started today is another hoop to jump through. The class starts at 5:30pm and goes till 8:00pm and is a very boring class. Hopefully the fact that it is only 7 weeks long will motivate me to read the even more boring text. I was telling Beth all text books tend to be dry and boring but accounting has to have 3 of the worst: tax, accounting information systems, and operations management. Anyhow the class has some redeeming aspects first the teacher is a huge change of humanity as compared to my finance teacher, big plus, and second we get a break at 7pm.

Dellitt said...

I think they did studies and the professors who did not give students a break at 3 hour long night classes, 9 times out of 10 were found dead the next morning. Those who only gave one break were found bound and gagged in the break room with hostess donettes and milk on the table next to them. The ones who gave at least two breaks and only required class to last 2 hours to 2 1/2 hours were the only ones who showed up to teach a second week in a row.

Dellitt said...

I know, you're busy moving, working at a brand new job and commuting to Salt Lake (oh what loveliness that is), and packing and about to move. But I'm looking forward to the day you update your blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting, Andy, for you to post something new on your blog!