It has been a while since I last posted something so here goes something new. I passed all my classes I took in the spring semester. This is wonderful because I was in a really difficult cost accounting class which I wasn't sure if I would pass, but I did and I have moved on to a new semester.
I decided to take 2 classes in the summer so that I can graduate in April 2010, next year! I am really excited to be that close to finally graduating!
So, I will be starting up my second class for the summer this thursday and it will run till the second week in august. My first class i started this summer will be ending around the 7th of july. I am pretty excited to have this class done with and to be moving on to what everyone tells me an easier class.
Well, I felt obligated to my readers, as few as they are, to let you in on some of the happenings of my life.
Parker&Norton have become very familiar with their cage and all the little toys in it. It is fun to watch those two as they hang upside down from the top of the cage while trying to nibble on things that are hanging down inside the cage, it is funny sight to see.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Posted by Andy at 10:48 PM
Thursday, April 30, 2009
- Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (one-liners are best).
- Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
- Strike out the quote when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- NO cheating. If you don't know any of them, that's just too bad!
1. "You stupid hag! With my magic, I'll send her into the... into a... Into a realm where evil cannot touch her!" Dellitt
2. "With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."
3. "Every ancient religion has its own myth about the end of the world."
4. "Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower, But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay. Dellitt
5. -Language was developed for one endeavor, and that is - Mr. Anderson? Come on, are you a man or an amoeba?
-No! To woo women! Dellitt
6. "Alright, yes sir, I'm gonna write you that check, and what's more I'm not gonna cancel it as soon as I leave the bank because I think it takes alotta cojones to do what you two have done here today, and I admire that. So, here you go. Just a little something to show you what I think you're worth." Beth wins
7. "You know, they say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia."
8. "Yeah. Alright, now, if you get that puck in that net over there, I'll never bother you again. But if you miss, you got to give me a big fat kiss. And you have to pretend you like it too." Beth is smart
9. It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.
10. "Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got: a diploma." Beth
Posted by Andy at 12:52 PM
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
For those of you that haven't heard OPEC is cutting production of oil. This may or may not increase the price of gas you buy at the pump but it just goes to show that we need to find alternate ways to get from point A to point B. Teleporting would be the coolest but I think that's a way off, the best thing I think at this point is electric cars. They are so quite and the only thing it would require is electricity which could be powered by either coal or nuclear power plants. Both of these options have huge hurdles environmentally and economically.
The environmental hurdles are coal produces way too much co2 and nuclear is pretty apparent once you learn what happened in Chernobyl(in Russia) and the three island(in USA) incidents. The economic problem is the oil companies have so much power with their money they practically control certain parts of government and could either buy up patents or just snuff out competitors.
To me the solution is simple if we want lower gas prices then we just need to cut back on our consumption of oil products.
Okay, so enough of this what do you think is the problem with our gas prices and how would you keep gas prices affordable?