- Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
- Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie (one-liners are best).
- Post them on your blog for everyone to guess.
- Strike out the quote when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
- NO cheating. If you don't know any of them, that's just too bad!
1. "You stupid hag! With my magic, I'll send her into the... into a... Into a realm where evil cannot touch her!" Dellitt
2. "With a gun barrel between your teeth, you speak only in vowels."
3. "Every ancient religion has its own myth about the end of the world."
4. "Nature's first green is gold, Her hardest hue to hold. Her early leaf's a flower, But only so an hour. Then leaf subsides to leaf, So Eden sank to grief. So dawn goes down to day, Nothing gold can stay. Dellitt
5. -Language was developed for one endeavor, and that is - Mr. Anderson? Come on, are you a man or an amoeba?
-No! To woo women! Dellitt
6. "Alright, yes sir, I'm gonna write you that check, and what's more I'm not gonna cancel it as soon as I leave the bank because I think it takes alotta cojones to do what you two have done here today, and I admire that. So, here you go. Just a little something to show you what I think you're worth." Beth wins
7. "You know, they say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you, it's schizophrenia."
8. "Yeah. Alright, now, if you get that puck in that net over there, I'll never bother you again. But if you miss, you got to give me a big fat kiss. And you have to pretend you like it too." Beth is smart
9. It's a funny thing about comin' home. Looks the same, smells the same, feels the same. You'll realize what's changed is you.
10. "Back where I come from, we have universities, seats of great learning, where men go to become great thinkers. And when they come out, they think deep thoughts and with no more brains than you have. But they have one thing you haven't got: a diploma." Beth
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Posted by Andy at 12:52 PM